Happy Monday!! This week flew by and it was such a good one too! Lets chat about it shall we
GOD WINKS
• João was baptized!! Seeing him be baptised was probably the happiest I've been while being here! You could just see this light enter him almost immediately, and he was proud of himself after! It was the cutest thing ever. So many ward members were there to watch and I loved seeing him be surrounded by his new ward family! It makes me so excited to continue inviting everyone we meet to baptism because everyone needs this kind of pure joy in their life!
Sunday our last lesson of the night was with our friend Armindo and to be so honest I was not looking forward to it haha. It was so late, over FaceTime and just wanted to go to bed. But we taught him the Gospel of Jesus Christ and it ended up being really special! I felt so overcome by the spirit and the gift of tongues. I was able to say way more in a lesson than I had in the past and I invited him to be baptized! I know the gift of tongues is so real, and God gave me that last little bit of energy to finish our lesson so that we could invite him to be baptized!!
HIGHLIGHTS ️
• We got to eat with President and Sister Leal before interviews so went a sushi restaurant! I have never tried that many types of fish in my life and it was actually incredible!! Don't worry, Dad, I was enjoying for the both of us
• Me and Sister Walker got to sing Ó Senhor de toda Bênção at Joãos baptism and it was so speical! We sang 2 verses in Portuguese and one in English. Seeing Joãos face when we started singing in English was priceless! He was a little bit confused
• On p-day we went to the University Botanical Garden and I have never been more obsessed with a place. It was beyond beautiful!! Catch me having a destination wedding.
• All my Brazilian mission friends I now get the hype behind the drink Guaraná. It's sooo good!!
• I hit 2 months of being a missionary!! So crazy how time works
Love you all!! Email me
Beijos Tchau Tchau
Love, Sister Fillmore





Comments
Post a Comment